Saturday, April 3, 2010

I can pimp your ride!

Bicycles are my passion. I race them for pleasure. I like to paint them and create a piece of artwork for the rider to enjoy, I want that rider to stand back and look at their bike like they are looking at a piece of art on the wall.

My passion for bicycle painting started in 1999 when I got my dream frame..a steel Colnago Technos, this frame is all airbrush work and no stickers, the lugs are chrome along with a chrome fork and chain/seat stays. At the time this frame had the best paint job I had ever seen. Colnago paint jobs for me are the best in the world. My goal is to be recognised as "the" frame painter in New Zealand.

I would like to share with you some of my work and I would like to be the person who paints your frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment