Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nathon's MX Helmet

I was pretty excited to paint Nathon's new helmet, he sent me a photo of a helmet he liked the look of but he wanted different colours. His new bike is a Kawasaki so I thought green, white and black would be awesome colours to use, they seem to work real well together. Ater I unmasked the helmet with the green and black painted I wasn't satisfied with how it looked so I left it at that for the night and went home and came back fresh the following day with a new idea and fresh eyes. I got the pin striping out and started working with that and from there the helmet started coming together quite nicely. I learnt a lot doing this helmet and know where I can improve, I look forward to doing another helmet soon..maybe my own?! Watch this space.












































No comments:

Post a Comment